Francis Hanna - Litigation Solicitor Personal Injury (Maternity Cover)
Francis Hanna & Co Solicitors are seeking to appoint a Litigation Solicitor to cover a maternity absence on a full or part time basis in our busy litigation department.
Working on a variety of diverse personal injury matters for both plaintiffs and defendants, the successful candidate will be a motivated individual who can both work on their own initiative and within a team. In order to be considered for the role, as a minimum, the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified Solicitor with at least 2 years PQE
- Possess previous personal injury experience
- Be able to manage a busy caseload to include attending Court for hearings, applications and reviews
- Highly organised and capable of working in a busy and fast paced environment
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Be flexible and be willing to adapt to a varying workload
For further information, and to request an application form, please e-mail email@example.com
Closing Date for applications: Friday 10 November 2023
If a large number of applications are received, Francis Hanna reserves the right to enhance the criteria in order facilitate the shortlisting process. Any offer of employment with Francis Hanna is subject to receipt of satisfactory references and right to work checks.
Francis Hanna Solicitors wish to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. We will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.