Make a Claim Now

The unfortunate reality for many of us is that at some point during our lives we will be involved in a motor vehicle accident.

If you or a family member or friend has suffered an injury as a result of involvement in a motor vehicle accident which was not your fault, then you may be able to make a personal injury claim for compensation.

Whether you were the driver, passenger, pedestrian or cyclist, our experienced injury solicitors at Francis Hanna and Company are here to help.

Our solicitors have a vast experience between them of handling all types of motor vehicle accident claims. They fully understand the issues associated with such accidents and will ensure that you receive the very best advice and representation whether you have sustained a minor whiplash injury or the most severe catastrophic injury.

At Francis Hanna & Co we have been acting on behalf of motor vehicle accident victims for almost 70 years. We have considerable experience in dealing with every type of injury and know well the type of team of experts that need to be engaged in these cases in order to maximise the value of any claim.

Even if the person you are claiming against is not insured, a claim will still be possible against the Motor Insurers' Bureau who deal with claims caused as a result of uninsured or untraced drivers.

In the event that you or a family member or friend has been involved in a motor vehicle/car accident it is essential that you make a note of the names and contact details of all parties involved in the accident, and any people who witnessed the accident. If, and where possible, take photographs of the accident scene. If appropriate, report the accident to the police.

To make a motor vehicle accident claim, your accident must have occurred within the last three years.

For further information or for a free, no obligation discussion please contact 028 9024 3901 or contact us online using the contact us form.