Make a Claim Now

We are often asked " Can I make a claim for a loved one who has died from their injury?"  If a loved one has died as a result of an accident, their Estate may wish to make a claim on their behalf.   

If the deceased person has made a Will, the named Executors can issue any legal proceedings though they will need to apply for a Grant of Probate so as to allow for official permission to act on behalf of the deceased. 

If the deceased had not made a Will, a close relative including a spouse, parent, child or sibling can bring a claim on behalf of the deceased’s Estate upon applying for ‘Letters of Administration’ to become an administrator of the deceased’s Estate 

A specialist solicitor can assist an Executor or relative administering the deceased’s Estate with making such a claim, and seek compensation for the deceased’s pain and suffering leading to their death.  

We can provide all of our potential clients with a free consultation with one of our specialist lawyers to discuss any serious injury matter.  For further information, call us on 028 9024 3901 or email